Okay so I do this thing called Tata Treats, and I said to all my friends and family I was making halloween cupcake designs for a limited time only. So at first I was doing pretty well with all my cupcakes. I'd made sixty bucks and had good reviews but I had never aimed for look I'd aimed for tasted! So I gave a shot on trying it differently. I aimed for look and that well....lets just say I'm not going to do that for a long time. Heres how it all went wrong.
So I got an order from a friend at school asking for 6 Frankenstein cupcakes for Friday. I said "Okay I'll have them by Friday" Note: This is Thursday! I hadn't tested out them like I always do, but how could I say no! I went home after my cross country practice (about 3:30) and found out I was having a friend over! 'Oh No" I thought "I so forgot!" This was not good.
Me and my friend started playing, just watching tv, hanging out, ect, what you would normally do a a hang-out . Than she asked "Can I stay for dinner?"...........How could I say no! But the cupcakes! How could I do them!!!!!! But she needed to go to soccer practice first and then come back for dinner..........1 hour to make these difficult cupcakes! HOW????
I made a batch of cupcakes and started making the frosting. My grandmother always says never use milk in frosting, and what do I do? Add milk! I didn't know a frosting recipe by heart so I looked up one and it milk makes the frosting extra sticky and hard terrible for decorating cake/cupcakes. Was I going to toss all the frosting. I had no butter left so I couldn't I had to work with it. I stated decorating but the cupcakes were still warm so all the frosting melted on one cupcake 1/12 already gone! So I let the cupcakes cool and started the second one. The frosting ripped the cupcake because it was so sticky same as the next 4! Thats 1/2 my cupcakes GONE only 6 left and thats how many my friend had ordered and my friend was coming back from soccer in less then 20 minutes! How was I going to do this!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up doing something in 20 mins, but good thing these were Halloween cupcakes because they were scary! In the end my friend never picked up the cupcakes and they went bad and I ended up throwing them away. Thats what you get for trying to make big amazing cupcakes and thats why I only aim for taste at Tata Treats! So even if your cupcake doesn't look good I bet you you'll like the taste of it!!!
Wow bad luck!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDude that sucks! :(
ReplyDelete